February 17, 2008

Went to Wingyau's house for IH seminar.
and we ended up complaining and whining about nanyang hahahaha
aiyo.....
seriously nanyang is killing us
sooo much stuff to do. soooo much extra crap to hand up
arghhhhhh ive sacrificed all my weekends for projects
and i need a life! I want to go home after school!
miss my room so much!

I cant wait for April 18!
then i'll be freed! i'll be a free person again!
i have exactly 2 months to get back into form.
HELPPPPPPPP!!! only 40 more trainings! TT
so scared...



If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I can't make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
To become a better man?
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

Every day, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.