March 13, 2008

My birthday is overrrr!!!!

haha well nevermind it was a really great 16th birthday!!!
kudos to whoever invented Sweet 16th!
coz my 16th was just super duper sweet!!!!!!

:DDD
Thank you for all the loveliness!!!!
Its the year ive recieved the best presents ever!!
A super duper lovely blogpost! with all the memories that makes me smile! =]]
and a video with so much hardwork put behind it!!! really appreciate it!!
and tiramisuuuu!!!!!!!! *faints in happiness* :DDD
and a longwinded happy random super sweeeeeet card ^^
and a fun day out to the movies!
and a post that hasnt arrived coz the postman is slacking!
and a painstakingly drawn birthday card by none other than liu wenqiang!!! :OO

(HAHA RETARDED)

and.....
of course all the best wishes from so many lovable peopleeeee!!!!!!
H9G!!!! lub lub! :DD

Thank you so much for making this 16th birthday so unforgettable! :DDDDDDDD
YAYNESS!

k now i gotta move on with my life! and start mugging! boo =[
and im sad 12th march is gonna take 1 more year to come =[[[
but nvrmind! ive got enough love to last me through another 365days! :DD
wheeee! happy! :DD

Thank you Lord for bringing me here! and putting all these wonderful people around me!
and thank you Lord for being with me! and loving me just as I am! <333333333