April 24, 2008

Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
A kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King

I think God is mighty awesome!
He created us! this complex thing that we can never understand.
and all the hills and mountains and pretty green pastures.
His intelligence is so beyond. like far far far far farrrrrrrr from what any of us will ever achieve.
Its so cool how he designed everything, from how the nucleus works to how all the cells can work happily together to create organs and then create a human! :O
so unimaginable! and thats just one species in this vast world.
He created the pretty stars and the sun and the moon and trees and plants and mountains and land and cool animals like mammoths and birds and cute animals like dogs and hamsters and penguins, and he created smart plants and pretty pretty flowers too!
wow! :D
Lord you're so cool!

I love bio! With every bio lesson i realise more how awesome our creator is!
i dont like art! but with every art lesson when we draw nature i realise that He doesnt just make things work perfectly, he makes things so pretty too! look at the roses! =] best artist ever!

Ain't he awesome!