April 09, 2008

the leo came todayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDD
hahaha when it came out of the box i was in thinking that it was so ugly!!
but after a while i realised its actually o.......kaaa..............y.......................
hahaha :D
we went to change into it and
........... its so low cut!!! Dx
i like the cutting! it looks really pretty!
but its so low................. TT
to make things worse, theres a big triangle hole at the back gosh.

hahahahah on second thought, its not too bad =]

but i dont get to use mine..... arghhhh
i feel like just taking painkillers and whee i can fly. solves all the problems
but im so so scared my back will worsen
that my spine will continue bending
that i'll never get to grow taller anymore
that i'll become a laoahma
that i'll become paralysed(?!?!) like what my mum says.
kay ya im just being stupid and paranoid

argh my mum is pissed with me for going for training and my dad is just disappointed that im not sensible enough
what theeeee but i dont want to just give everything up like that......................

(*$@&#(@$!
dilemna and i dont want to cut my hair ahha