May 21, 2008

:O dont know why im falling sick so often this year
this is bad
okay on the brighter side its sabbaticals.
although i really want to support the teachers, but then, its quite boring hm =/
eek

anyway i got my new table i got my new table! so happy!
my mummy was threatening me to get pine but in the end my daddy got the dark brown/near black for me anyway! yay! :D
loveee the colour though its a total misfit in my room haha!
its the only cool zen piece in my whole messed up ugly room with too much brown =]
yayyy now theres more space for me to spread all my books all over the place.
oh haha but the fixing of the table brought disaster in my room again.
i sorted and shifted all the books and papers on my bed
but i realised that i needed to sleep and decided im too tired to file and sort my papers
so it ended up all on the floor again haha!
okay okay i shall try to be more neat and nice to my floor during the holidays!

im feeling guilty for not doing work this whole day despite being home the whole day =[
but oh i finally figured out how to, and then gave my clock a little face lift! :D


hoho im just falling in love with patterns these days!
bright uniform patterns! ^^ they are just too pretty!

oh there are finally movies that i want to watch!
made of honour!
what happens in vegas!
accuracy of death!
shihui!rina! lets go watch a movie together!