May 14, 2008

presenting.....

MY ROOM!

madness my room has been like that the past 3 nights.
but i finally packed it up today so my floor can see the world clearly again!
lala my past 3 nights were mad.
paint paint sigh draw paint whine draw sketch paint paint
grand total of 8 hours of sleep time for the past 3days.
superpanda=]

and i have no idea why i feel so extra awake during lessons this few days=]
i was expecting myself to die out and splat asleep during class
and i end up more attentive than the previous weeks
maybe sleeping less made me less of a pig so that i can keep awake

i've realised much these few days.
- i can stay up all night to do work if i really want to =]
- staying up to do work is really quite fun. i like spending time alone with myself in the quietness of the night
- i just hate art. as in gap. torturous
- ART SHOULD BE A FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!! not doing research board after research board!
- school is really actually quite fun. i guess i just learnt how to appreciate school much more due to the torture of doing my coursework.
- appreciate the small stuff. eating a cone of strawberry icecream and getting excited over sugar hearts is just such simple joy but it made my day=]
- jo and i are ultimate tablemates. :D not do homework together, whine to go home every morning together, feeling like dying together, sleep so little together, go cranky together =]

I realised after school today that im finally free from the clutches of coursework!! just pure happiness. and so i went to island creamery after school today with wingyau! its forever just the two of us! and we set a date for Iron Man tomorrow today! hahahah! whee :DD
i just love hanging around after school! makes me feel like i have a life =]
tmr is the last day of lessons! haha yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

i thought the sky was really pretty today
the rays on the clouds just looked like they were plucked out of a disney book!
so i took a pic
but then my camera is so lousy
i want a pro camera so i can learn to take pretty photos!




stay happy everybody.
just try to notice and appreciate the small stuffs happening in your life tomorrow
it works! =]