June 23, 2008


(: happy family atop my tv set!
_________________________________________________________


haha whee i love the night!
i love the silence of the night when everybody else at home is sleeping and im the only solitary person who has gone mad to stay up so late.
hahaha
im up doing homework actually =] due to my absolute last minute-ness.
haha actually im kind of enjoying it
saves me alot of time because i work ten times more effective when im last minute. =]
im glad yc is also online, chionging for his test, so that i can take comfort that theres someone out there in trouble like me too! (haha whoops thats not a good thing but aiyaa we are both night owls =] )

i just finished my stupid chinese speech! and i dont want to write chinese compo although its about the almighty...... ! haha i have no idea what to write about!
actually i was having fun crapping out my speech hahaha. its jsut fun to talk rubbish(; i think zhuolaoshi wont understand what im talking about.
oh oh and i suddenly love my bro alot!! cos he helped me for that speech haha. helped me quite alot cos his crapping skills is 100x better than mine.
he actually amazed me.
the topic of the speech is "不必与人竞争, 自己才是对手。”
he said something like "there is no need for competition with other people cos. As long as you can wake up as a better person everyday, then you've succeeded."
lol so when i was writing my speech and thinking about this sentence i realised its rather inspiring.
I want to be able to wake up every morning and declare that im a better person compared to yesterday too!(:
another thing he said was,"(conclusion) 因为在我心中,最完美的人不是成绩最好/钱最多的人,而是能够战争自己,etc的人。”
what struck me here was the word 完美的人.
i guess ive been thinking about the idea of 'perfect' too much.
and got rather stressed up over it.
what my bro said just reminded me that being perfect is just overcoming yourself. thats really just all! :)
no preconditions
no need to follow standards of the world. :)


yay! pockets of wisdom from liu wenqiang :D


lalala time is passing really slowly. haha seriously slowly...........
im still amazed how time passed so fast yesterday! it practically zoomed by =]
i finally realise how great it feels to be able to get everything off your chest and share problems with others. =]