June 30, 2008

rarrrrrrrrrr im super duper tired
i want to sleep...... who cares about cme........... -.-
but jiale will kill me.
hahahahah
my eyes are hurting blehhhh
persevere!

aunt laykeng treated us to fish&co today :D
whee i ate till i wanted to burst!
but the food was real nice =]
there was a humongous jug of rambutan/longan freeze that we didnt finish in the end
and hahahhah we dragged aunt laykeng into camwhoring hahahaha! funny
me:"no you must take pictures! to prove that you are still young!"
hahahah then she excitedly went, "okay!" hahahahahaha
pictures soon =]

and after that hung around to wait for nat to go T3 to study. met up with leland at the airport
and we ended up going to tcc!
hahahaha tcc is an awesome place to study
but i was so unproductive today grr only did my ting xie and i dont even think i remember it now hahahah
and some irritating person keeps impersonating me -.- sending smses to livia and over msn and on my blog. haha idiot! and im so nice not to delete the post
livia, i want london! we can go hawaii first then london =]]

went home around 8 and reached newton at 9 =[
blehh i love the airport but its so far away =[

and my phone is so screwed up i dont even want to care about it anymore. let me be uncontactable till september!