June 25, 2008

roar im tired!
ive still got zuowen to do and study for bio quiz =[ i wonder at what unearthly hour im gonna sleep at again tonight.
turning into a panda! and the weariness is carrying over

after school today four of us -cherie eva wingyau and me- went to island creamery! shared a tub of apple pie. I really dont like the apple but i love the pie part. ahha:D
then we had to go to fareast to get bangles for funfair. haha im kinda feeling weird about it. lets hope it sells out! the brown metallic one is pretty.
and then we had to go to bugis street to get the remaining bangles cos the fareast one ran out of stock of nice ones. but the shops at bugis street carried even lesser variety compared to the last time i went there.
it was 5 after we completed our shopping, and then i went to get kfc because i was craving meltz and then went home
shopping is so tiring haha or maybe its just my lack of sleep.

my phone is in a better mood today yay(:

M&Ms!

i love the pretty colours! just lifts my day up

but then we've already ate up the pretty colours even before taking these photos haha


and haha i randomly found these photos in my phone while uploading the m&m pics!
i never knew they were there!
apparently a few days ago, my bro buried me in everything he could find around my bed



buried.

the funniest thing is i dont have any recollection of it. i didnt wake up at all and didnt know i was being buried. haha

proves two things:
1) my bro is going retarded with all that studying
2) i am too worn out