July 08, 2008

its scary how people change so fast.
become so indifferent and distant in such a short time

my orientation is screwed up
ahhhhh too many stuff to think about. school, youth comm, gym, juniors, friendships.
i should learn to think one at a time
and just stop bothering about some which probably just resulted from overactive imagination

right? right =]

on a happier note,
school today was great :D contentment is the key to happiness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!!!!!!!!!
my loveliest lab mate! and bestest pok
happy sweet 16! ily!! :DDD


school passed really fast today.
there was just chem, maths, bio lab(which totally zapped my energy gosh it was so tiring), sil!
and had lunch with the few fats.

hahahah you three weird people! behave so suspiciously and take so long to ask ONE question. and the answer is honestly no. =]]] dont be disappointed! maybe yiyan has one! :D go probe go probe!
hahahaha stupid jiale dont stalk me ah i know you love me too much.hahahah!!


after lunch was free period YAY. it was seriously the most productive lesson, cos i just sprawled on my table (actually lili's table) and slept.
yay sleep is good =]

and i was craving for crepe from anchorpoint!!
stupid evaseah dont want to help me buy still must call me and suan me that shes going to anchorpoint!
hahaha you idiot!


napfa was ............................ easier than expected but im still super duper sad that i got C for shuttle run!!! what the!
C.
such an ugly alphabet.
zzzzzzzzz shuttle run is forever the one which stops me from my perfect 30 =[
ahhhhhhh i want my 30!!! grrrr

then amanda and i went up to the gym. and started talking for really long. hahaha really long
but it was a good talk. to iron things out =]
oh i forgot to mention. chua fong yi was in the gym!!!!! hahahah gosh i havent seen her for so long. i was so shocked to see her cos she didnt tell us she was coming back!
hahah welcome back happy junior though much have changed(: glad to see youre happy with all in taiwan(:

im really glad with how it turned out la (:
the juniors will make it well and good for comps next year and get our double gold.
but you all need to do it together alright?
jiayou juniors! we'll be gone. no more amanda to shout at yall to move your butts! so stop slacking and start working people! you're all on your own to get that double gold we demand of you all next year!(:

it sunk into me last thursday that we are seriously leaving ny gym. like LEAVING. like never coming back to train everyweek. like no more laughter and tears in ny gym.
we're moving on.

:O WE'RE MOVING ON!
haha now that makes me feel lost. we're neither here nor there.

these 4 years were seriously ____________. indescribable
thinking back, how i wish there wasnt gym fiesta
maybe we would be one bonded team
regrets regrets

i cant collect my thoughts now.

waa