July 10, 2008

yayy studying in the school library is good! =]
more productive than coming home
studied with huiqing huiying jiale and eva at the library yesterday.
i finished my chinese zong he tian kong! i essentially read and completed 14 chinese passages! haha not bad! :D
and i realise im seriously very screwed for block tests. i havent started much for any subject at all. its 10 days away! my weekend and week ahead is so packed again.
eeks
we are all unethical pigs. eating maltesers and naturevalley in the library! hahahah
oh well its the last year already i should just try everything and break all the rules :D


and i after studying i was soooo decided to go to anchorpoint to get my crepe. but the two fats were going to orchard cos huiying wanted to get tanks for theater. and in the end when 174 came huiqing grabbed my textbooks and ran up the bus and huiying just grabbed me and dragged me up the bus -.-
waaaaaaaaaaa! idiots! hahahahha
i didnt get my crepe! :C
but we went to taka and got my durian pancake and aunt annes, and huiqing got her toriQ and durian pancakes too! hahahah we are such pigs xD and we are such loyal fans of durian pancake!!!
durian pancake fan club! :DD

and then we went home. ugh hate the buses forever so packed

today was... good! because nice mrs wong decided to postpone our physics quiz.
its alot less stress =]
and i had my 2.4 after school! grr i was soo tired and lazy to run. and i got a lousy result =[[ booo 12.41 deproved by 38 seconds! eek so bad i feel super unhealthy

i came home and randomly decided to bake pretzels! cos i felt like doing so
hahahaha my pretzels are super funny! it looks nothing like pretzels! :D
i ended up making pretzels sticks haha!
well its my first time! and im quite proud of myself already =]]]
its the first time half the food gets devoured even before i finish baking! yay

i think my family loves bread :D

bread is my number 1 comfort food yay! lovee bread! the artisan type only =] certainly not the gardenia kind.

baking bread is so therapeutic and lovely=]
freshly baked bread from the oven is seriously the best smell on earth!

yay!