August 30, 2008

My phone doesnt light up anymore
i feel like throwing it away or hide it somewhere so i wont see it
gahh


Hil told us about this during prayer meeting last week
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,24212817-5006301,00.html
it was devastating hearing about it
imagine what the youths under him felt when they heard about it
Lord i just pray for healing for them, let them be comforted
and especially for Michael, pray for restoration

its saddening seeing people falling
reminds me of what happened to bpmc too
its so real.. arghhhh hate it



Healer
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need