September 24, 2008

LA paper was............... okay..........................
i have a bad feeling about it but oh well its over! whats done cant be undone!

yet again i discovered the joy of writing during the test itself! :) its just during that 1 hour and 45 minutes that i rule for once and am correct and nobody can question me. haha gosh what pomposity! but well it just feels good to be able to debate and prove your point on paper. :)
just feel a rare smart instant!

and i finally made it to island creamery again :D after so long. wheeeee love!
then i slacked my afternoon away, going all the way to paragon for dental and back.
and i spent the rest of my time bloghopping! darn!

but i came across this foodieblog i havent visited in very long.
http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/
i love her works!!
Shes such an inspiration, because ive been following her blog since 3 years ago, and i have literally 'watched' her 'grow', from her initial explorations in sugar art, then going to university in nsw, and then going to the notter school to pursue her dream, and graduating from there recently with fabulous new skills to cake decorating!
its practically my dream to experience what shes been through but i dont see it in sight, not anytime soon, nor any chance ever. My parents wont ever surprise me with a letter of enrollment to pastry arts school on my birthday!(yep thats what happened to her if i remember correctly) haha my mum will freak at the idea of me going overseas to study cakes and chocolate!

i want to get started on fondant and sugar paste! but i dont know how!
haha okay okay worry about eoys first! i shall experiment during the holidays :)