October 02, 2008

bad chem day

but anyway happy children's day! :) stay happy stay innocent! :)
innocence is bliss really

decided to go have a walk in the night breeze before going home today. i love walks :) clears your chest, clears your mind alot, i just wished i didnt have my chem textbook and laptop with me so darn heavy haha.
just observed the things i never seen never knew existed around me, and found a new exciting perspective to my old old estate.try taking a walk alone around your estate if you're studying too hard, helps alot =]

then i came home, settled down, turned on my laptop and read some old stuff which really brought back memories, like yc's birthday present for me this year. and i felt bliss to have such a great old friend who treats me sincerely and really just accepts me without conditions. (hahahaha hello chuayuncheng dont get a shock if you're reading this =]) really thank you for the love as an awesome friend! =]]] and thankyou for being you, i just seem to be able to tell you everything without worrying that you'll tell anybody, or without worrying that anything will change.

and heres a shout out to all my old old friends out there, thank you for being with me all these years, accepting me for who i am and all my rubbish and putting up with all my bad moods! sorry for the moodswings i know i shouldn't be like that but sometimes just dont have the strength to overcome. so thankyou for all your giving in and love!
jiale! huiying! huiqing! yiyan! kerri! zee! zhee! guen! rina! shihui! amanda!

and they say true friends stand the test of time =] so heres a shoutout to the ancient friends! since primary school! ling! yuncheng! zhixuan! waiwai! we've known each other for so long!
In p6 everybody said we were gonna keep in touch forever, be best friends forever, but in the end, everybody moved on to new schools, new surroundings, new friends.
so it is just amazing how we've made good our promise and kept in touch till now! it says something about this undying bond. i love you all! and i really do hope we keep in touch forever :)

and rachelyong!!!! now we are really talking about ancient. hahahahah no actually we didnt know each other when i first went to bpmc, but it just feels really ancient, its like i've known you forever. I love you!! Jiayou so much for Os!! I know you will do so well because you have been working so hard and we all see it. And if you didn't know, you've been my mini role model this year because you always have such great energy and just SO much passion for God. You're an inspiration! Smile! :)


I am just so thankful for all these friends. and of course all the many many others but this post is just for old/ancients.
So blessed :) Thank you Lord.