October 06, 2008

had a real long day! and im tired but happy :)

i guess worship today went alright. alot of screw ups but i really felt joy while serving :) and of course its comforting to know that what the congregation thinks of my playing doesnt matter but that of God only.
the bass kept dying on me!-.- but ah well it ultimately straightened out its thinking and decided to be nice and work, so i shall forgive it. ily bass!

sermon by roy was good i thought :) brought away a few useful thoughts and a strong stand.
I dont know why casual sex is condoned and celebrated in this world. its not even cool all you stupid kids.

BS was as usual. I discovered that psalms 119 is a nice chapter.
Psalms 119:76-77
"May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight."
Prayer meeting both morning and afternoon strengthened me. It reminded me that I could draw strength and take comfort in Him. Im not on my own! no matter how shitty the world becomes, God never changes, neither do his words and promises.

comm meeting! just seemed super long but we got alot of issues thrashed out. Im just looking forward to whats in store for youthcomm and for YM. Gonna be alot of work for all of us but it will be so worth it. :)

after meeting, i succumbed to the temptation of bang instead of studying! dangg TT but it was real fun anyway though i was 'peer pressured' half the time. fine all the time, cos im still a newbie and cant figure what to play. haha but it was still very funny :D

thennnn i went to simpang bedok for my granny's birthday dinner!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMA!
yayy! :D
it was this corner restaurant with vandalised crab shells all hung up. quite cool :) and after a while we realised we were actually right beside the canal. LOL dont know why they set up a restaurant beside the canal, so weird! pity the people who go for dinner on days where the canal smells. the water level was very low today luckily and there were people catching fish. haha huhhh the weird sightings of simpang.
anywayyy dinner was quite nice. and i wonder what my cousins usually eat, they practically just ate two pieces of tiny meat and rice. uh o.o i eat way more than that. and found out one of my cousin was working as an usher at F1, near the finishing line!!! whatt! so he got to see all the action without having to pay.

reached home at 10, slept till 12, now im up and im gonna do work cos i didnt do any today! gah! 2 more days!!!!!!!!! zzzzzzz