November 09, 2008

yay i got my specs today! i think i still look like an ahma boohoo! hahahah i think i just look like that in specs nothing to do with my previous pair haha.
went to visit my ahma! she has a metal arm now. transformers! hope her hand gets well really soon =[
then went to church where people were having bandprac! and a few of us were just there extraing :D
then meeting meeting meeting until 730, and then we had comm dinner! haha yummy yummy szechar at loyang point
thennnn i went for my dad's squash gang bbq at my old condo. and discovered that the mixed veg uncle is my dad's squash friend! and he recognises me hahahah coolios :D and another uncle's old classmate is ms christine lee!! and eric lam! means that they've been together for reaaaaaaaaally long :OOO haha kidding i dont know.
hahaha singapore is sooo small :)

ive been blessed with alot of small cute stuff these two days! :D


like the tin of kisses i wanted since very long ago! :D so prettae! ^^
reminds me again, Thank you huiying for your homemade version!! ^33333


and Hersheys is so sweet! they made special flags specially for the kisses in the tin!!!
awww :))


and i got a cute fat bird from danielle!

with her super cute drawing :D


and thissssss is so sweet literally! :D
strawberry flavoured lipbalm! it smells so fruity and yummy i wanted to eat it like candy! really! and im not the only one! sulyn felt like she was eating her mango flavoured one.
hahahah its really creepy i cant explain! scarily strikingly real!

and i got a cute tofu man sock for my phone and kinderbuenooooo and hongbaooo :D

wheeeee <3