January 27, 2009

Chinese new year! im so lazy to blog about it, so main points main points.

on sunday tiff and i decided that Lee Pace is the cutest on screen actor ever!!
Found out that im allergic to abalone! haha allergic to expensive food not bad not bad.
but then it is so not fun having an allergy, especially on chinese new years eve. horribleeeeeeeee i and missed kung fu hustle because of it! darn. my whole face just started turning red and very swollen. really very terrible lah i looked like a monster, felt super itchy and nose was perpetually runny. having an allergy is the worst thing!
The next day i saw alot of people i only meet once a year, and realised my mum has soo many cousins. and my dad did something retarded again. He happily took single shots of all my three cousins. hahaha it was so embarassing! but really funny to watch because my three cousins are those kind of 'cool guys' so they were forced to smile at my dad while inside they were like "whatthe@(^&#()@$" hahahah!
and the most intersting thing that happened for cny was probably watching all the aunties go up to my cousins and fangirling over them hahaha. its just very weird lah the first thing say when see them is 'shuai ge!' haha its just weird to see grown people behaving like that =]

I had lunch with my paternal side relatives. the food was terrible but my two little cousins are so intersting. my two year old cousin was acting like shes drunk she started laughing madly at nothing hahaha. after that she started singing gong xi gong xi and jumping all around haha :D
at 4 sulyn waiian and i went to visit aunt laykeng =] so we ate for a while, then ended up playing mahjong! hahahaha! tabby was playing with us shes so smart. and thennnnn phileo came too! hahahaha nice timing :DD haha it was fun there =]]