June 14, 2009

wear out wear out.

Im feeling a sense of nostalgia(?) today. Can't quite pinpoint the exact word but yea something like that, im just messed up.

Been busy trying to fulfill my various roles as usual - as a friend, student, gymmer/dancer/teammate, dance ic, youth comm, WL, child of God, girlfriend.
Freak its so tiring!!
Realised that i lost my joy meanwhile, it just gets sucked away bit by bit. Almost everything just becomes a chore/responsibility. I think I really need to refocus and seriously think out what I am doing.

Especially miss church, alot. The days when i used to look forward to every Sunday-the highlight of my weeks. And I miss the days leading to Radicals youth camp; when even though we knew the weeks ahead were hardwork, we knew that it was pleasing to God and eventually it won't be in vain because it brings smiles and changes lives.

I just love this photo :) Don't know why, it just has such a sense of joy.


Am i trying to do too much? I dont know =[ but i cant bear to drop anything. Pray for me please.