July 06, 2009

PEACE OUT.

I feel so free and thankful! Wow!
I was so happy on saturday that i decided to iron all my clothes and arrange them according to colour in my closet. HAHA WHOO! :D and its all because EXAMS ARE OVER! and currently, for sat sun mon there will be no commitment to dance, training nor mugging. The smell of freedom is the best in the world! but it ends tomorrow sadly D: i shall just enjoy the little i have left.

This block test has been the most ______ test i've taken. Can't find an apt word for it. Just doesnt feel like BLOCK tests which is essentially 15% my grades; felt more like a fill in the blanks form which does not hurt me one bit. hahah but truth still remains! and truth sure hurts! I think i just threw away my already minute chance of getting my H3. Haha ouchhh!
Then again, I never enjoyed myself so much for exams ever before. It just felt like one dream after the other. And i wasn't very sad though i knew that i just flunked my paper when the teacher collected it. And after every paper i could just nonchalantly go home to sleep and rest properly before studying.

Haha I think everybody needs experiences like this. 1) for the fun and joy 2) for a wake up call. and mine came timely =] realised i really need to mug my life away for promos hhahaha especially for chem seriously i have noooo idea how to do chem. need to buck up buck up! $^$^!


On another note, I really miss AYG opening! all the long practices over and over again, the holding room nonsense, srjc friends, etc etc! Though it was such a long and tedious process, i wouldnt trade it for anything else.



I think Mr Dan is just awesome. and we've worked hard. This youtube video does so much more justice to us than the lousy tv version -.-

Haha it was such a fun fun fun experience really. The feeling you get during the actual performance is so priceless :D
exhilaration, sweating palms, one uniform thumping heart :)