August 15, 2009

Oh nooooo
haha i fell sick on wednesday, woke up on Thursday with a high fever which didnt feel hot to the touch until i went to the doctor in the afternoon and his thermometer measured 38.9 C haha i didnt know it was that high.
Never been so sick before! The walk to and back from the doctor's is just scary because i felt like i could faint anytime. All I've been doing the past two days is sleep, wake up go to my sofa and fall asleep again, go to my brothers bed and fall asleep, and it goes on. All i've eaten the past 48 hours is a bowl of porridge, alot of cooling tea and lots of pills haha. Thank you natty fatty for bringing me porridge and apple juice(yay) and healthy food though you couldnt walk with your huge blister haha =[
Yuck scary illness, thankful im getting better, though the fever isnt gone, but at least i have the energy to watch tv and come online now. haha i cant believe i was so tired that i couldnt turn on my computer and come online. Now my big problem is this huge muscle ache i have in my back, I dont even know where it came from. Aiyoo so this is what it feels like being old. Not good not good =[