November 13, 2009

PW IS OVERRRR!

Finally. The end of the torture has come! OP is overrrr! And I didn't do as well as I should though im still proud of the effort :) Yay the whole group did well and I'm just really glad that we pulled through together. And the best thing would be seeing an 'A' on our cert next year, that of each and every one of us in the team, and in the class! I really think its highly likely :D

haha why so emo today? Cos i just read an email from YunHao which makes me feel like crying HAHA!

abit of it

"Personally, the process of this year’s PW has been one of my most enriching project experiences. Some of you might have already heard this story; when I was a boy in high school, I used to weed out the top individuals for project work, to the point where I was usually the lousiest in the group. However, looking back, I’ve realized how foolish my actions have been. For really, working with all of you has allowed me to truly grasp the power that true synergy within a team can bring.


Indeed, the sheer diverseness and yet complementary skills and talents that each one of you possesses have made leading the team a joy rather than anything else.

I can only give thanks for the divine intervention that must have brought this team together.


I would like to take this chance however, to apologize for any unhappiness that I might have brought into your lives. Be it the idea that I gave little thought, the overbearing amount of PW work that always arrived at the wrong times, or maybe even the style of my work, for all of these, I sincerely apologize.


Let me now sum up this long email with 3 words that I feel aptly represents the crux of my message: Congrats, Thanks, Sorry."


Haha i can't help it but to think of Ms Yang's card and ... ... but no i choose to think that this time his words are sincere and real haha (:

Coming to think of it, I've always just complained and complained at how PW is such an annoyance and waste of our time and energy, but failed to realise the other good things that come with it. Especially the fact that that I have an awesome team :)) Haha I could never write the kinda words that YunHao writes (yes witness his bullcrapping skills), but I feel the same way as he does.

I suddenly feel bad for being so mean to him haha! He's been a great leader though very naggy :) I'm thankful for this leader that we can always depend on to find our direction! :)

Yay PW ended :) new beginning!