November 28, 2004

Go!nG Hou5e Sho0pPinG

Yoooooooo,

=] Today woke up bright and early (my definition of bright and early iz 8.30am btw =P). Ate sushi, "Smart Alec" (from BreadTalk), and my Mum's 'Chao Mi Fen' for breakfast. After that ne, I prepared for church ler.
After my Dad fetch my mum to church, mi and my brother went walking around in Loyang Point to find for his Gatsby Hair Dye, coz mi mum gtg earlier this week. He agreed to pay me 300k mesos if i get one for him. Mwahahaha!!! Walk here and there for half-an-hour still haven found it so we went back to church.
After church, we sent mi bro back home, then mi, dad and mum went to have lunch at Toa Payoh wif mi uncle, before going to mi granny's. The lunch was terrible coz it rained catz and dogz and added flavour to my food... >.<
After lunch, went to my granny's and then went off at 3.30pm to start our house-shopping for the day!!!
Firstly, we went to Springdale. Fantastic condo! Swimming pool not as big as my current's. Haahah so i can cut down on my swimming length every Sunday! :D The house was decorated very nicely and i like it. Just that the bathroom is soooooo tiny!!!
Then we went to see three units at tohyi drive. I hated those.
Next up was some place in Novena. The place was quite cosy but then super small for 1.1million.
The previous owner bought it for 1.1million can u believe that. He is outta his mind! I would rather buy a bungalow hahaha. And anyway, just when we were gonna drive outta the carpark, we saw a lady driving a car. trying to park into one of the slots. Not here nor there but just THAT slot beside the wall. She was 0.01cm from scratching the car against the wall lor! Dents and scratches were all over the car lor, obviously an accumulation of all the errors she made in the past driving. I realli pity her car lolz. And at the same time, i rejoiced for my Mum!!!!!! There was finally someone who's driving skills are lousier than mi Mum's!!!!!
*Shoutz and Screamz + Clapzzzz*
After the tiring day, we went to Fengshan to have our dinner before going home.
When i came home, immediately bathed and rush to the com to play MS. After playing for half and hour and dying for 3 times, i finally collect 4 more JR Necki skins!!!! Woohooo. 86 more to go tomorrow! Waaa.... ='(
Okiez, gtg doing reading again ler. Tataz! Nitez~!
Signing off,
Jiaqi