November 27, 2004

Pis5eD 0fF!!!!!!

Ello,

I'm so dam pissed off today!!!! My phone bill just came and guess what? $33.95 WHAT THE HELL!!! It was supposed to be $14!!!!! What kinda stupid singtel plan is that?!?! I didn't exceed my SMS usage nor the talktime but how the hell did the extra $19.95 come from?!?! Ok there was this $10 for the service fee and the $9.95??? My idiotic Mum expects me to pay every single cent. Instead of going to check out in her stupid Singtel company she is expecting me to pay the full amount when i didn't even exceed anything!!! Even asking me to pay the subscription fee is too much. My brother has been using his phone for a year and she has foot the $14 every month for him. Now i got my new phone and suscribe to the plan she stopped everything and wants us to pay up. What is this??? Biased freak. I'm gonna appeal to my dad man...
Ahem, i only have lyke $40 per month! $40-$33.95=$6.05!!! What does she want me to eat everyday?!?! GRASS?!?!

Today was a lousy day. Everything's gone stinky. Woke up and tada! "YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR ENGLISH TODAY! ONE FULL EXERCISE!!!" Oh GOD... HelLo? Its weekend and after the darn PSLE?!?! What's more i've just received my result and woohoo, 27something!!! And i have to do more hwk?! This is totally child abuse!
I totally hate my mum... Grr...

Gotta go chill out... Cya guyz... Nitez~!


Signing off,
Jiaqi
*************************************************************
NEW UPDATE!!! =D

Its 12:09am and i've just spoken to my Dad, who btw is still ironing the clothings. I, the accused, have appealed after my failed attempt to retaliate the procecuter's statements. But finally with my convincing speech, i won the suit!!! Yipee! Both the prosecutor and the accused were set free. The wierd thing is that the judge agrees to pay the fine himself. Mwahaha! Dad rowks, Mom suks!
Tata! Going off to enjoy my at last freed life!

Ji^q!