November 20, 2004

PaSaR MaLaM

Hello!

Juz came back from shopping around bedok central and playing MS and finally thought of my bloggie!
Today, I woke up in e morning about 8 something (Very early alredi lehz!) I lagged around, ate my breakfast and then began to start work.
Firstly, i cleared up my shelf. Threw away lots of old stuff which i didnt need and keeping some as momentos. Found lots of my things which went missing during this whole year lolx. After clearing up my thingies, i put the sec 1 books onto my shelf. Waaa realli cannot tahan. So many assessments my mum bought lor. I have alreadi decided that i'm gonna hate secondary school. =P
Next i began to help clean up the house. I used the feather duster and swiped the dust off everything and as usual, my nose began to itch (-..-') , so that my brother could vacumm the floor. And then i began on my El compo for that day. My title was 'An Uninvited Guest'. Lol so plain and i used the same old storyline that a cat got into the house and wreaked everything. After doing my compo, i then was ordered to wipe the tables and chairs in the house. I hate doing housework! My dad's fault... he was supposed to come back yesterday night and do the housework today but he last minute said he comin back today... =[
Then i went to play MS for an hour (onli!!!)
Okay and anyway, during lunch, my mother complained that play so long and do crap for her coz i finished my compo in forty-five minutes -_-'. Its like i can use two hours to write a compo of the same standard but i just choose not to waste my time lor...
Lunch was gross as usual... sigh...
Then i did an hour of reading off my chicken soup book before taking a short nap.
I woke up twenty mins later and took a bathe before going out. My mum sent my brother to Expo for his performance while we went to Bedok central to walk around before going back to see the show as my brother told us it was at 4.30pm.
It was then that i found out that they had a Pasar Malam there! I walked around everywhere with my mum looking at the things until i called my brother to comfirmed when his show would start. and he told me that it had alreadi ended. It was 4.15 then... So too bad, we were gonna have to go to Marine Parade library to catch the show tomorrow.
We stayed in Bedok anywayz. Walked around here and there, buy things here and there.
There was this realli funny person promothing a type of medicated oil. His actions were so dramatic that me and my brother broke out in stitches. I was so paiseh when i found out that we were the onli one laughing lolx. After a lottttt of funny actions and all, he 'invited' another guy out. The other guy was not as dramatic as him but instead was very serious. He said that he could stick metals onto his bodies and do some other wierd things. I was sorta fascinated and looked forward to seeing him do that but then my mother pulled me away. She reminded me and my brother that we were christians and were not supposed to have anything to do with the spirits. I was really curious but in the end decided not to see it. I hope that the followers of christs out there would control themselves not to infer in these kinda spiritual thingies and may your faith in God stay strong!
Ok then, we went to have dinner at a Sumo House before going home.
There ppl! My adventure for today. Gtgz tata! Good Nitez!~

Signing off,
Jiaqi