November 19, 2004

Prize-giving Day

Halo my friends,

Today we had the Prize-Giving Ceremony '04 in our school hall. I woke up at 7 and set off to school at 7.30am.
Upon reaching school, I saw Lin and Melinda already there, sorta sitting on the railing and waiting for more people to come. After some time, we finally was given the green light to proceed to the hall for preparations. After waiting for almost an hour, the guest of honor finally arrived. He was already quite early compared to last year's guest of honor. =] Yay keep it up!
After a whold lot of speeches, the time came when we were supposed to go on stage to receive prizes. While waiting, I chatted with Iris from 6H. She is a very humorous girl and i'm glad i was sitting beside her. If not i think i would killed by boredom. After receiving the prize, the started the mini concert. The female MC did a fantastic job but the male MC was a bit off. After all the performances were done, it was time to go home. I wanted to talk to my senior who had graduated the previous year but could not get a chance to. We were realli good friends last time in MinXin in the choir and i respected her a lot. She was a very caring senior (and still is now). But we had not talked since last year when we were spilt into morning and afternoon sessions in yuneng. I didnt have the chance to meet her. Hope that i still can have a chance!
The rest of the day was boring stuff. And worst of all was grounded when i burnt my dinner on the stove and was grounded by my mum from touching the com for the rest of my night (but i am anyway! lol i told her i was gonna blog and she agreed. She just wants me to write coz my compo suks). Unfair! Waa!! I wan daddy! =[ he went to Japan on a working trip. Next time i'll just ask my mum to cook herself. It is her job! What's more, she didnt even get to taste it as she told me not to cook for her and i didnt. What right does she have to scold me when it doesnt hurt her tastebuds and my brother said my cooking was better than hers!

Signing off with lots of bu4 man3,
Jiaqi