December 31, 2004

My Last Post Of THe Year 2004! ='(

Haloooo!

Today i woke up. Was REALLLLL sad. Firstly, because my mum disturbed mi from sleeping!!! Secondly, then mi dad came to disturb mi sleep!!! Thirdly, and mainly, because they told mi not to go for the class gathering!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! Why? Coz they said it's gonna rain and i'll be electrocuted. =.= LAMEEE!!! And they say the rides are gonna be wet and i'm gonna slip and fly to malaysia. =.= LAMEEE + LAMEEE!!! Ya ok then anywayz they went to work and then i continue sleeping. ZzzZzzzZzzz...
Dunno after how long, i finally woke up. I then went onto MSN to chat. Nobody. -_- Wait until VERY LOOOONG then finally people started comin online. I chat with kiwi while trying to do my geography. Sianz. The weather was totally HORRIBLE! Rain liao 5 mins stop, then after 5 mins rain again. Sianz.Wa i was so sad, cant go to escape, and it kept raining. At least when it stops raining i can persuade mi mum to let mi go. Sigh... so liddat, i chat and do mi work until about 12. Then i decided to call my mum. Wa i talk until SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo loooooooooonng then she finally hung up on me. Waaaaaa I could GoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo happi. budden there was onli TWO gals. Me and mich. Joan should be going but couldnt contact her lehz. Ya ok so there were TWO gals and should be alot of boys according to kiwi. I was still wondering whether to go and it was alreadi 12.30. We were supposed to be there by 1. So in the end, i decided to go. Mich and i were supposed to meet at the bus stop but then when i got there she called mi and then she's stuck in a bus stop and its raining very heavily. So she said shes gonna go home and ask mi to go in first. And so i did. I found my way through to the escape theme park. Halfway through, Joan called me. Then we talk and talk and she said she was gonna go now. It was one alreadi. Nvrmind... then i took my own sweet time to walk till the Escape entrance. By the time i reached there, Joan had alreadi started walking towards my direction. Lol then i walk back to meet her. Then we walked back to Escape again. Heeheez.
We saw the boys buying tickets to go in. It was pouring lor. Its a waste of money to go in since it was raining and none of the rides are moving at all. So joan and i stayed outside to wait for Mich. Finally at 2.01pm, she CAME!!!! 1 hour late. The rain had stopped liao so in the end, we went in.

None of the rides were moving still. The people were still 'cleaning up', thats what the boys said. So we went for a walk around Escape. After five minutes okie some were moving at last. We went on some of em. Then we went to Panasonic. Joan sat in front and Mich and i sat behind. It was so scary! Especially when you are being thrown around here and there and the the roller coaster suddenly drop and you fly up. So thrilling! Mich's screaming made it worse, altho she did it just for fun. =D The gokart ride was VERY fun. I loved it although i crashed up on the slide LOL. My gokart knocked into the side when i was coming down the slide and it turned backwards. The guy had to turn my gokart around lol so pai seh. It was super exciting altho my driving suks. After that we went on some more rides. We got very wet lolz. Throughout everything, it rained a few times. I locked my bag into a locker so my mum and dad couldnt contact mi. =D Halfway through, Ben and Grace came too. After that, i went on my first Viking Ship ride! It was sorta cool. I sat the second counting from the middle. I alreadi buai tahan. Grace and mich still sit at the second last. It was very fun tho.
At around 5.30, Jordan came and we got pao qi by Joan. So lucky for Joan the boys went home liao. Then we went around on our own, sitting on more rides. At last at 6.30 we decided to go home. I waited for my parents for quite some time then we went home. It was a fun fun afternoon! Ah so sad i no got chance to take pictures. =[
After went home, finish up my two assignments and then went to read liao. Then i came to blog. I'm aching all over, mostly my arms. Maybe coz i held on to the bars on the ride too tightly liao. Haha. Its gonna be 2005 in about 10 minutes time. Let me wish you a HAPPI NEW YEAR first!!!
Buaizzz!!!!

Signing off,
Jiaqi