January 04, 2005

First two days of school!!!

Yoooo!!!

WOW! School is great! I made new friends and realli enjoyed myself these too days (apart from the speeches).
On the first day of school, i woke up at 5.45am and walked around the house, talking to my dad and mum. My bro wasnt up of course. I had breakfast, changed into my uniform, and then we set off for school liao. I reached school 7 and while i was walking into the canteen, i saw a bunch of people crowding around a notice board so i guessed i would check it out too. I found out that i was in Sec 1/2 (not Sec half, its Sec 1, class 2). Okiez... then someone came and asked us to go up to the hall ok and i did. So i went up and sat down in my class' line. Like that, we sat there until 7.30, sang the national anthem, school song, said the pledge and then sat down again. We waited until 8 before we went to the auditorium to listen to the speech. After the boring speech we went back to the classroom i think. We were introduced to our PSGLs (Pupil Support Group Leaders) and form teacher (Ms Foo). I'm am soooo glad to have Ms Foo as my form teacher! Although i have only known her for like... 2 days? Ya two days, i'm am soo happi. She is a very humorous teacher, doesn't shout, doesn't nag. (Totally unlike my Mum!) I guess there'll be lots of laughter and life in her classes, and that's what i like much compared to sleeping in class! =] Our PSGLs were very 'daring' la, totally unlike us, ask any questions also no response. Ok then we had some icebreaker games, ran around and all those stuff. Then, i forgot what we did. -_- I think we went for recess. Then after recess, we met our class counsellor and she explained alot of things to us. Near the end of the day at about 12.30, we went into the auditorium to have speeches AGAIN. I think most of us just sat through the speech, the words never got into our brains. Some girls even slept lor. ZzzzZzzzZzzz... i almost did too =P. Then, after that, we went home liaoz. It took me two hours to get home and i was so tired by then, i bathed and then fell onto my bed and slept right away. Blah...blah...blah...

Today, went to school at 7 too. Climbed four storeys up to my classroom and thenhalf the class was already there so i sat down. Haven 3 mins, our SPGLs came to call us to go down to the quadrangle to queue up. We stood there for 15mins before the sec 2, 3 and 4s came down for the flag-raising ceremony. After that, the sec ones went to the auditorium for another round of speech! UGH!!! Then, from after the speech onwards we were with our PSGLs all the way up till 1.30. We played games, had chit chats, went touring the whole school, etc. At 1.30pm our teacher came back into the class. We were supposed to spring clean the class that day but coz some girls din bring rags so it was postponed to the next day. At 2, we went downstairs to have lunch and then change into our PE attire coz we were gonna have a physical fitness test. At about 2.50, we assembled at the netball court for our test. We sprinted 100 metres, ran 700 metres, did standing broad jump and then throw softball. My legs were like jelly after the test. After that, we went home. I took bus to Newton MRT station and stood in the train from Newton right up to Tampines. My legs became more "jellier". Then i took shuttle bus back home. It was a tiring day and i reached home at about 6. Bathed, gorged, and did mi mum's homework. 2 hours later dinner arrived. I ate and then watched tv while doing homework. I watched my first episode of "Extreme Gourmet" and it was absolutely disgusting. I will continue to watch it tho! ^^ Finish liao then came to blog. Now have ta go read newspapers. Sigh... wo zhen ku ming!

Tataz!~ Nitez!~

Signing off,
Jiaqi