January 02, 2005

"Eat no rice!"

EEK ppl!

Arghhh!!!!!! Omigosh!!!! I'm suffering from a severe lack of sleep and exercise!!! Result? Becoming like a pig! All in all from yesterday night until now i have only slept 10hours!!!! Ahhhh!!! The lack of sleep is killing mi.... -_- And i'm getting fatter and fatter each day. =(( Hmz... now i'm on a dieting plan lolx. "Eat no rice!" I'm oso suffering from a servere lack of exercise as you know, even though i still skip 15mins everyday. AHhhh!!! I need to run more!! >.<>

Sigh... see... the result of lack of sleep - insanity. I'm toking crap every minute. Sadz... RAR! School is reopening tomorrow. Even more SAD! Nooooo!!! I dun wanna study! Why the holis pass so fast wan? =[ Eek! EEk!!! EEK!!!!!!!!!!
Anywayz, wish you ppl will fit well into your new school and make more good friends! Ark! Why am i toking crap again (-_-')???

Signing off,
Jiaqi