August 14, 2005

aiyooo nothing much to blog about... everythings been so sian oh mann... =[
went to church today and todays the first day of Forty Days of Purpose. whee@!@! hmmmm yup then went to eat around tm there and my mum jsut wouldnt let me go into tm just to check the bear bear at precious thots. coz she jsut had to go fetch my brother to go home immediately to do hwk as if 10 minnutes would make a difference. SIGH! and i cant go junction 8 havent had any time after school blehhhhhhhhhh. then came home and have beeng 'studying' since. =] theres like nothing to study and i left my file in school cant to filing =[ and i cant do art since i left my art in school too oh man. ohnoooooooooo maths test....... oh nooooooooooo im not gonna flunk it! (i hope not!) sigh sigh sigh... =[

im bored
im bored
im seriously bored.

I NEED MY PHOTOSHOP!!!!!

``~ chiamt ``~