August 15, 2005

Alala Alala Alala Alala lalalalalalala!!! haha! its jsut a song/tune/melody/noise/sound/rythm or whatever u want to call it ringing in my head. LOl. =]

YAY today happy happy! =] i mean now happy happy! usual lessons today bleh!! PE sucked although we only ran two rounds thank goodness compared to the 7 rounds last last week. aiyo sian then chinese. okay i rather have pe. then RECESS! erm spent the time doing my crappy teahcers day cards lol. then IT so lame. then lang arts. okay? then lunch!!! chocolate eclair!!! ms foo bought eclairs for us woohoo but its to pathetically mini hahhaha. thennnnnnnn was science. oh microbes. never listen again. =Pthen stayed back to do props!! yay! so fun! we love our beanstalk! and i love my comb although its flimsy, yay! but ive got paint in dots around my hong zi SIGH! i think thats about all. ooooooooo and i was locked outta house!! i stayed there for half an hour before my dad came to my rescue hahaha! waha din bring my key as usual and my mum was bo liao again and went to popular to buy assessment books for my bro -_- so nobody was at home, except for my key! sheesh.

yay finished adventures of today. im gonna upload piccys soon. look out for it in the links =]

~iron clothes ='[ ```