May 13, 2006

its....... SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

i was back at the gym today, once again at home after running away for a few days. but my family is all missing! =[ people come back k! no matter u broke your arm or hurt ur back just come back to teach the juniors!!! eeks trainig is gonna be so cold now, with our funny sec 4 seniors and jeanne and jiayi away. it'll be us, the already very dead bunch of sec 2s, and olly and yuhan. noooooo that so sad! =[ and our juniors arent responsive at all! -.- they keep stoning on me! X(
it was just me, rina, zoe and hazel today.. =[ gah saaad. but it feels good to be back at the gym even though the tramp doesn feel like it welcomes me haha X(

and after training i left for kap to wait for huiying and zhee. they came over to watch movies! =D after eating we went to the videoezy and in the end only 16 above was allowed to rent the videos -.- so i called my papa and my papa came and rented i not stupid 2 for us whee =DD and so we went home to watch super size me first while waiting for ian to comee. me and huiying have decided not to eat macs anymore!!! noooo moooreee (unless its really necessary) haha!!
and then ian came and we watched i not stupid2!!! i cried again. of course huiying cried and even ian cried tooo! zhee was the only one who didnt lor -.- heartless zheee tsk tsk.
ahha its such a nice show....... T.T

im soo tired....