May 14, 2006

Sunday, May 14, Mother's day '06

okay i didnt give my mum anything XP oh wellz i dunno maybe share with my bro and get sth when he gets back form malaysia. awww he must be starving in the jungle now hahahahah XDD its quieter without him, no more blasting of naruto or horrible electric guitar. seems to be more food in the house too wahahahahah =D

and as a mother's day gift for my ahma, my mum brought her to eat the joo chiat popiah and i tagged along =DD its niceeeee! wahhahaha! yay =D and joo chiat has got lotsa nice peranakan architecture!!! combinedsia is over whee happiness! miss all that peranakan stuff hahahahaha but we printed our magazine and its 10 bucks per set. grrrrr... school is making us so broke.

after we came home my mum watched i not stupid 2 too. aiyo plan failed, she totally did not jue2wu4 anything so sad =[ oh well...

oh man life is boring..... i havent done my flash assignment darn it!