September 21, 2006

Life is great with friends!
Especially friends like tehhuiying who goes crazy every second and brings hugeeee waterbottles to class and who eats wholemeal bread :O
And friends like pohhuiqing whos ego and says 'im so pretty lor' like every single day and always goes "做什莫,做什莫!要打架啊!" and always has the surprising intelligence to suan huiying which results in floor rolling laughter
And friends like quekyiyan who always does maths with me and always lets me bully her and always helps me throw my rubbish xD and whos always there to be for youuuuuuuuu awwww
And friends like hoZee (HAHA HOW FUNNY) whos always there to go down to buy drinks and to refer to when we dont know how to do language arts essays ^^ and to "eat right, exercise and die anyway" (something liddat la =] )
And friends like phuajiale! to be twins with me HAHA and whos the nice dance rep to be always called by chenlili and to be my yang cinde for sec 1 choral night ^^ and to be the only person who fits the image of sofisticated young lady who plays the violin =))))))
And friends like hoguenyik who is super flexible and always remind you not to touch the lens of a camera and be the kawaii innocent little girl x))
And friends like wanZhee who is the good good treasurer and heroine for people who gets caught by the evil photocopying shop lady!!! and who lovesssss marching!!! dont you zhee! xD

I heart^3333 my friends! ^^,