September 23, 2006

RAWAWA!

I never realised that life was so interesting until huiqing started her blog HAHAHA

huiying's feeble attempt to lie to me

hits me with apple -> "hahaha im so good lor! i threw the apple at your head you know! then it bounced back onto my hand!" - huiying shows me the apple in her hands

i take the apple and hit her head with it --> "eh see it also bounced off your head and landed on my hand!"

" EH! HOW YOU KNOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA) -huiying starts laughing like mad -_-

my attempt to cheat huiying

plot outline : i brought a FAKE green apple to school today with the intention of swapping it with huiying's own REAL green apple because i know she brings an apple to school everyday!

swap fake green apple with real green apple on huiying's table :

"EH HUIYING COME AND EAT YOUR APPLE!"

eyes me suspiciously but reaches out to hold the apple

HAhahaha huiying is retardeddddddddddddddddd =DDDDDDDD

Art was fun today!!!! I got back my retro pinchpot, my happyhouse-like slab and my cute bunny bunny!!!! My bunny bunny is super cute okayyyyyy =DDDDD And we drew our 'friends in motion' We had to draw our friend's poses in a minute. It was FUN and FUNNy!!!! =DDDDDDD

And i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake,
i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake, i got a mooncake!!!! =DDDDDDDD Yay Hazel is so nice she gave me her mooncake even though i owed her a letter for...... 3 months?!?! TT so touched......... Wehhhh.... *guilty guilty.....*

Maths is killing me! I declare war with maths!!!!! RARRRR