December 16, 2006

Im back!! after a 5-day stay at my ahma's house cut off from the online world wahaha! ^^
So on Tuesday i went through operation. And i was on sedation for 1 hour so when i woke up it was over! woohoo! hahahahah and i just felt numb at my mouth =]]] yayy and so blurly i walked to the car and went to my ahma's house yayy then it started to hurt TT, so painkillers! I didnt know painkillers worked wahahah! anyway the first day was horribleeee i just swollowed my whole plate of porridge and yogurt. i hateeeeeeee porridge in the first place -.- and i've been surviving on porridge for 5 days =[ so sad
yay at least now i can bite woohoo! and the swelling went down though i still talk funny. yayy!!!!!!!!
RAR i want to eat!!! i should have gorged more before the op. =[
and i want to go for gym chalet!!!!!!!!!!!!! x(