December 24, 2006

yay im blogging again hahahah! since my blog is so loved and my existence is threatened if i dont blog. hahahaha!

Friday, we went carolling!! My bro and i took 2 hours to get to church TT and then we had worship and a prize award ceremony for camp hahaha . Ben bok got the most adorable as deserved haha! danielle lost her throne for most bimbotic coz this year's competition was too fierce and in the end hannah got it hahaha! Miko got best poser hahahaha! and i forgot what else. Then we had practice for carolling. sing sing sing mmhmm.....
Then we changed into our formal clothes and had free time before setting off at 6 =]]] We went to justin, marcus, and kristy's house first. their house is pretty! and we carolled first before eating mwahah. sugar rolls are nice ^^Then we went to aunt rita and uncle stuart's house. but our bus got lost and we spent quite alot of time trying to find our way o.o anyway their house is so pretty!!! its feels so clean and free =]] we had dinner first before carolling. mussels are nice =] but i still think im not allergic to them and i hope not TT thennn was leon and tiff's house. after singing, i stayed in the kitchen watching kristy and clarabelle going crazy acting bimbotic hahah! They are so obsessed with their bimbo routines haha!! then lastly was ben and daniel's house! then was church sweet church. we took loads of pictures on the bus though it was pretty much all the same hahaha! busrides are fun with crazy people =]]]]
So we went back to church, bathed and stuff. and i had rashes grrr rashes are gross but luckily mine didnt itch =] Then mr armstrong gave me some gel thing and then gen and rachel, my personal doctor and nurse helped me smear them all over my hands. hahhaah it was so white! haha i was sleeping most of the time so tired TT then i woke up in the morning and we went for breakfast. i was sleeping at macs too hahahah. so then we went back to church, and hung around before people started going off. my dad came pick us around 930 then we went home =]] josh, bryan and sherlyn came along and we the smaller people squeezed at the back and my bro sat in front thank goodness =] mmhmm so i came home, fell asleep immediately and slept till 12am haha. fine fine i admit im a pig. but my rashes and my temperature went down after i woke up woohoo! so i havent had the chance to see the real doc but i guess i dont need to ^^ so therefore ends 2006's carolling.

Loads of people are falling sick, jiayou everybody!!
And just want to thank rachel and gen so so so much for being there helping me fight the rashes though we didnt know whether it was contagious hahaha. Thanks so much my doc and nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! And thank you my mighty God for watching over me yay!!! =DDD

I want pictures!