April 18, 2007

AHHHH TODAY WAS COMPS DAY!!!!!!!!!
and im glad to say it was a super happy day! =]

Went to school in the morning and left for the gym at 9.
I wasnt feeling anything at all. Just this rumbling feeling in my tummy which was funny =]
Anyway I FLEW OFF THE TRAMP TODAY! Luckily it was after wang was gone HAHA
I dont know what i did i just wasnt in control and when i bounced off the tramp i could find any place to land, so i just flewwwwwwww!
HAHA AND I TELL U ITS FUN LA!
but dont try it! hahahahah not good. Just sometimes when u fly accidentally, enjoy the ride =]]]
i didnt know what i was doing. i just remembered i blinked and i was looking at the wooden floor the next moment. woohoo sianglin and shihui caught me!!!! aahahahah they can become pro-savers who go around catching people in the future if they dont have stuff to do. :D
YAY
After my fun theme park ride, we started doing our hair, the almost worst part of comps. we had to piak LOADS of gel and glitter onto our heads TT. Im still glittering with all the glitter that refuses to wash away. And by then it was 11! freaky!
We went down to CCAB and started warming up. Soomehow time passed super fast and it was the juniors turn to go out there to do their best! Livia was freaky she started crying coz she was super stressed hhahah! In the end the juniors did SO WELL! I was having a heart attack and grabbing livia while watching them as each of them went onto the tramp one by one. I was praying sooooo hard for nobody to shibai and nobody did!!!!!!! In fact their taos were so super niceeee!! ahhhh!! TT i was so happy i just started crying! and jeanne turned around and she was crying too, even amanda started crying!!!!!!!!
I LOVE OUR JUNIORS!!!! THEY ARE SO FANTASTIC.
Our lovely fongay got her indiv bronze and our lovely stressed out livia got indiv silver!!! Ahahah! MY JUNIORS ROCK!!! :DD
Okay so the main point is they did so well that all the seniors started crying!! HAHA :DD
WELL DONE MY DEAR JUNIORS!!! love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a while later, IT WAS OUR TURNN!!!!!! ahhhhh!!
I just sat at the holding area wondering whether i was in a dream. I wondered what would happen later. I wondered if i would slip again and shibai. I wondered about the consequences if i did that. And then I decided that ITS REALITY!
My nerves started to get the better of me and i was like trembling! even in the holding area!!!
Really freak out. And in no time the previous school completed their comps already and IT WAS OUR TURN!!!!!! I was really really freaking out like mad. The 30seconds warm up was horrible TT I seriously couldnt feel any of my muscles at all
=[ I was literally oh okay flip. oh okay turn and qitiao. and waa flip and chuai and pray hard that i land properly. then flyyyyyy TT
rawr and then it was comps!!!!!!! FREAKYYYYY I still felt in a dreamy state when olly jumped, and jeanne jumped, then amanda jumped, and then realised suddenly that its my turn!!
Hahah i was trembling alot alot, even when i sat down to wait for amandas score. I was shaking and i couldnt stop it.
The next thing i knew ''ting ting!'then i stood up and gave my confidentbutactuallyreallyfreakedoutinside smile and baied, then jump!
I totally wasnt in control and when i did qian kong i just thought 'dont care just go!!' then the rest just followed, with my legs trembing in midair hahahah! i dont know what happened to my tao i couldt even feel it. But i JIED!!!!! thats the most important part and IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! hahahaha
Want to thank soooo many people for telling me that i can jie!!! If i hadnt decided that i CAN cheng tao, i would totally have died during comps i know =D YAY THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
In the end i got 8.10 . i knew it wasnt good but i was just so glad that i jied!! =]]
Soon after plah done. everybody finished jumping. we gather and we get our scores. then we went back and start hugging everybody =DD
We didnt perform very well but we still got a teamsilver in the end and jeanne got her indiv silver!!!! But i felt totally carefree. I didnt care about the scores. All i knew was that everybody did their best, and if we didnt win, it was just because stnicks was better and they deserved it =]] The scores didnt matter to me at all, unlike last year, when we were just totally devastated when we got a silver which in the end became worse and became a bronze. Hahaha i guess its a sign of growing up, which is good =]]] Scores totally dont matter, as long as all the teams get what we rightly deserve, and as long as we dui4 de2 qi3 ourselves, as long as everybody returns home happy knowing that we did our best!

And this year SJI gave each of us a bouquet of flowers as comps presents!!! AHahah so nice! THANK YOU! =]]
I love my bunch of roses!!!! Its so pretty!!!
Hope they wont ever wither.. =[

we went to kings for dinner and ate at a japanese restaurant. ITS SO EX!!! But we had fun :DDD YAY!
poor livia was made to sit beside ezra =/ i hope the juniors just wont go too far. livia was kinda sad.
The bill ended up over 1000 bucks. scared me. luckily we had money to pay
Tadah end of day!!! Just that the gym accounts is realllyyy mixed up now.

Comps this year was great i can say. not the actual comps, but the fact that i actually looked forward to training, and the fact that everybody was working so hard together as a team, and everybody wanting to improve to do their best. It was all such a wonderful time that i would never forget =]

Thank you Jeanne! for your encouragement every single day. Although i never really got confident of my tao, but your words kept me so warm =] Thank you for always piakking my face and being our favourite refrigerator! I LOVE YOU JEANNE. oh man i'll have nobody to run to with all my whines in the future... and i'll have nobody to get excited with when 933 is playing nice songs. arghhh...
Thank you JIAYI! for being the ultimate best captain! for always shielding us xiaodes, and always reminding us to be sensible 14/15 year olds. Thank you for being so great and POWER! Being the superwoman that carries all the stress silently. I always wonder how there can be so much greatness inside someone. especially when you came into this world merely 4 months ahead of me. i feel lousy heh. Im gonna miss you so much.... JIAYOU FOR YOUR STUDIES JIAYI!!!!!! dont forget to smile!!
Thank you Olly!!! Ahhhh thank you for always smiling and being our happy happy senior! Thank you for always laughing at every single thing, making trainings so happy!!!It was so sad the last few days when you got so stressed everybody was sad for you. Now, Smile olly smile!!! Im gonna miss your pretty smile! your cute laughter! I LOVE YOU OLLY!!
AND YINING!!! I still miss you so so much my pretty longlegged senior!!!! weh wehh i miss you..... TT thank you so much for believing in me! for trying to psycho me again and again today that i can jie =D thank you! I LOVE YOU!!! (although u think im a suaku for loving my cheese chawamushi too much xD)

IM SO PROUD OF MY SENIORS COZ THEY ROCK!
Thank you so much seniors, for teaching me soooo much, for making such a big difference in my life. I wonder what would have happened to me if i hadnt met them.
I would have missed out SO much.

AND thank you juniorssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my wonderfully youthful but really talkative juniors.
sigh u all really make me feel so old. but nvrmind i still love all of you!!!
And im so proud of ALL of you!!!
But you're Bdiv now! And soon to be sec3s!

And THANK YOU MY TEAMMATES. I miss all the times we had together in cdiv.
Being so uber lame together, working so hard for comps together, and crying together for comps last year.
I miss all of you so much!
I still want my team back!!!
Sianglin, Amanda, Rina, ShiHui, Sammie!
I love my teammates!!!

And of course, THANK YOU LAOWANG!!!!!
Thank you for being so nice to everybody this year.
Thank you for being so encouraging
Thank you for being so close to us and making us feel that you really cared this year.
Thank you for being such a wonderful wonderful coach!!!!!
Having wang as coach is better than getting double teamgold and everybody tying for indiv gold!
:D

Now after comps, c div is officially promoted to bdiv, and we are officially the oldest in gym! I dont want seniors to go!!
I really cant imagine how we are gonna be seniors and randomly think up wise words to teach our juniors the philosophies of life.
Arghhh its so scary thinking of it... Jeanne! Jiayi! Olly! DONT GO!! =[[ ahhhh im gonna miss you all so so so so so much! TT

Comps are over. Argh post comps withdrawal symptoms!
No more SJI trainings.
no more reaching home at ten.
no more working till late late late at night and then dying off the next day.
NO MORE FLYING OFF THE TRAMP (:D)
no more screaming at the juniors to za or kai or shen or la shang!
no more bi3sai4!
no more comps stress
no more enjoying the songs on 933 with jeanne haha!
no more laughing at junior's uber lame jokes
no more guessing if this is three, this is four, this is ten, how much is this?
no more sweating like crappppp
no moreeeeee!
argh.