April 03, 2007

AHHHHHHHH i feel like stabbing something!! @*&^#@(*#%(@#
my mood is like &@&#*^(@#@#^(@*&3

crap. violent tendencies.

Im feelings super stressed out now. Theres so much dumb work to do, especially stupid humanities which we have to crap a report out of nothing.
aldskfjalkmewinfaienwrklfjasfj
im mood swinging alot.
im not gonna last very long like this. okay 16 more days.
i want to be free again but yet i know i'll be missing so much more when comps are over.
I feel sad. depressed.
I want to talk to somebody, but i know i wont really be telling that somebody alot, because theres so much inside.
Maybe i shall just go talk to my pillow.
And yes i shall go read my bible. Because God is there and i know it, i just need the comforting reassurance.

Its so sad reading jeanne's blog. because its sad to find out that even jeanne is struggling and very sad too =[ because jeanne is my source of hope and wise words, but now the hope is weary.
And Jiayi and Olly are tired too =[ when Jiayi and Olly are supposed to be the two bubbles of happiness.

I want to smile, but i find it so difficult.
I dont know why im emoing so much when (i think) im fine in school or during training. Facade in the day? Okay maybe its the loneliness of the night.
Darkness really gets someone thinking too much.