March 15, 2009


March 12 babies! :D

My big fat cookie monster!!! :D Thank you Natty ***** :D ! haha its so huge and happy! its the first thing everybody notices when they walk past my room!


Kitchen torch!!! and superdupernice tiramisu from Gobi!
Thank you eva! wingyau! rachel! jasmine! jiale!
Eva went all the way to China town and Central to get these for me! Thank you Evaaaaa!



From my teammatessssssss^3333

sidetrack: ATHENAAA! ^33

HAHAAHAA laoda: I want to wear pink and dance ballet in central plaza! :D Come watch me!

Inside!!!! ^33333





Oh man its so so so pretty!!!! Ahhh love it so much!!!! Thank you teammies!!!!

EVA im so sorry the photo doesnt do justice to the colour!

Hand sewed plankton!!!!! (and cause of eva failing her math paper)
hahaha oh mannn! Its so so so cute thank you evaaaa! I will be nicer to you i promise!!! hahahaha!! no la really thank you so muchhhh! so touched lahhh! =]]


Fridayy! The super super nice cheesecake from sweetsecret!:D



yayyy LOVE H9G!!!! ^3333