March 13, 2009

AW MANNN!

I just had the most wonderful 17th birthday. Just really really want to thank so many people for making it so special!!! First time celebrating my birthday in school! because it usually falls during March Hols, and this first time was so memorable. so so so touched today overwhelmed by sweetness! really cant thank everybody enough. And today is the day of guilt! when i see you all doing so much for me, yet sometimes im reluctant to put in more effort for you guys! im such a sucky friend laaa, im sorry!! Dx and thank you for all the effort! Love you all so much!!!

And firstly I want to say IM SO SORRY!!!!! sincerely to huiying huiqing yiyan guen zee zhee eva wingyau rachel jasmine!!!! IM SO SORRRYYYY! i suck i suck i suck!!!! I wont be late again!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!! i deserve to dieee TT

Shoutouts!

NICOLEEEEE!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! March babies rock! (esp 12 march babies hahahah!) :DDD

Hannah!
LOVE! haha hannah! we've actually barely known each other for 1 month only! Thank you for the famous amos and well wishes! You are really so sweet until can die lah :DDD

Joleen! Yingyan! (TALENTED TOUCH RUGGERS!!!!)
hahahaha Thank you for the whale omgosh ITS SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!! Like Hannah said its dam cute until can die lah!! :DD And the same, we have barely known each other for 1 month! But really having alot of fun in class with you guys! Comon we must ace our next maths test and be the top 6 in class!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Jin Fayeee! our beloved critic queen
Hahaha Fa-Ye/drug addict/ dao person! :D Fellow classmate, CCAmate and CPF (Chem Partner Forever!)! Hahaha you really make school so much more fun! Cant imagine school without you, then wont have anybody to laugh at anymoreeee hahahah!! You make school so fun seriously! Loveee!!

Han Wen! haha i have no idea if you'll ever read this!
Beloved mortal! Thank you for remembering my birthday! And taking time to draw me so many cute planktons and a pretty card although its in the middle of Block Tests!!!! Thank you for the Ferrero Rocher!, and for being a great senior!:DD

Huiying! Huiqing! Yi Yan! Jia Le! Zee! Zhee! Guen! KERRI!!!
H9G! Sighhh! love you all so much lor!!! And you all know it!! so i dont need to explain why already hahahaha!! Been 4 years together already:D Thank you all for being the best and being the wackiest and the happiest and the sweetest! LURBZZ XOXO! HAHAHHA :DD

Eva! WingYau! Rachel! Jasmine! Jia Le!
AHHHHHH miss you guys so much!!! WE MUST HAVE LUNCH OR OUTING TOGETHER SOON!!!!!! Thank you all for getting me the blowtorch!!! I wanted it so much! THANK YOU! I owe all of you creme brulee!!!!!! and tiramisu from very long ago hahahahah!
and EVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get a paragraph to yourself because i dont know why you are so nice to me. HAHAHA!! I know you really put in so much effort into my birthday!! From running to extreme corners in Singapore, getting pissed off by closed shops to failing your maths test for me. Aiyo i really dont know what to say! I shall write to you! Wait for it! :D Love you laaaaaa!!!!!! retard:D

MY MOST LOVED TEAMMATES!!! Amanda! SiangLin! Rina! Laoda! Aly! Jieqi! Aki the blackie! and Shihui!!! and Jeanne! Jevon! Erwin!
The best teammates I could ever ask for! Never ever bonded so much as a team before, you all really redefined the definition of being a TEAM!! (Laoda even respelled it hahahah! T-E-M-A!)
So grateful and thankful for you all more than words could ever describe! Aiyoooo i really love you all so much!!!....
and THANK YOU FOR TODAY! Getting drunk on best homemade Tiramisu in the world! Prettiest personalised hand painted shoes for me! Alot of tiramisu-smashing in the face, playing in the rain in FULL SCHOOL U, eating GRASS (YES GRASS), seeing a pretty rainbow in the sky ...=]]]
So so blessed to be part of this group of awesome people! Gymmers FTW!=]]]]

MR CHUA!
HAHAH you you you you youuu!! Always insulting me and suanning me!!! but but but nevermind i forgive you on the account that you are always there to listen to me when I have problems and telling me all your secrets too HAHAHA:D And thank you for always offering to stay up with me when you see me dying from chionging homework past midnight, haha dont even know whether you realise it but its very comforting for me la =]] Thank you for always putting in effort for my bday!! Love your poem(except the first two stanzas hahahahah!)!! So sweet!! Thank you, you!

LINGGG!!
Dearest LINGHONG!! Aiyo another of my ancient friend!!:DDD Thank you for always cheering me up and always remembering me!! like even for Christmas! And your professional pretty card so honoured to be one of the receivers man!!! Thank you for loving me and I love you so much!!!!!

People who remembered!
Yayyye really thank you for all the wishes! All your smses really mean alot to me!!!

LIUUU Wenqiang!
Who bought slippers from Charles and Keith for me!!! Hahahah woahhhhhh i was so super shocked when he gave it to me! and I asked him like 10 times to reconfirm that he bought it himself hahahaha! Haha wah having a gf really changes a person! :D

Andd dearest Natty Fatty!:DD
Hahahahah i shall not say anything here! Alot of kaypoh people waiting to see what im gonna say hahahahha! *COUGHHUIYINGCOUGH*:D
Thank you so much for everything! From all the planning for Valentine's to the special deliveries of food to fight my illness! Youre the best!!!^333

_______________ k photos tmr

Poem by Chua Yun Cheng
I have a friend called liu jiaqi
she's nothing but a big fatty
her weight is _ kg
Hint: She's heavier than everyone la. Even you + me!

I hope the candles on her cake tally
to her age, not the hair on her body
y'know, just look at her arms and legs
The blackforest is pretty scary.

Okeh on a more serious note,
another year has come and gone.
Though different ways we have parted,
we kinda still sing the same song.

* years of friendship and counting
probably forever till eternity.
Even if the sands of time trickle away,
Best friends we still will be.

So, to this very dear friend i wanna say
Happy birthday!
Enjoy your day till you're exhausted
and and and, WATCH YOUR DIET!

And.
HOW CAN YOU BE IN A RELATIONSHIP EARLIER THAN ME!!!! WHY WHAT WHEN WHERE WHO HOW! *CRIES* :(
hahahah retardeddd! :DD Thank you again!!!! Appreciate it so much lah!!! :DDD