March 11, 2009

Yay im feeling better!
My doctor is woah! He looked at my throat and deduced that i caught an infection from somebody because the back of my throat was 'colourful'. hahahaha i was like 'huh?!?!?!' hahahah i wonder how colourful the back of my throat can be hahahahah! okay maybe i heard the wrong word!
And he said it was also because i wasn't sleeping enough. Okay hes good. I really need more sleep.

I slept and slacked so much i havent finished my homework. darnnn so less sleep tonight =[

And i happily helped my brother bake and decorate a cake with him in the afternoon. for his gf's birthday tomorrow! :D yep so coincidental its the same as mine!:D but my ass brother is not doing anything for me thats the difference hahaha!
Took pictures of the transformation! =]]






WAhh my bro, not bad not bad =]]