October 01, 2009

4 more days to promooooos! Oh gosh promos are really driving me crazy!
So stressed outtt.. I need to do well, but the more i study, the more stuff i realise that i dont know, and cant remember. Siannn Im so dumb, I need some smart brain!
Should have stuarted mugging earlier, but i would have probably forgotten what ive learnt by now cos my brain is lousy. Haiyah.

On a brighter note,
Nat) D: is there anything i can do to make you feel better
Me) Sing me a song. Haa no im just kidding. Nope nothing just be happy yourself okay
Nat) ok what song you want me to sing :D
Me) Haha dont wantt im just kidding
Nat) I'll do anything to make you happy laaa D: hurry what song!:D

:) He usually refusesssssssss to sing for me no matter how much i bug him.
hahaha so sweeeeet:) Thank youuuuu pigg!!

______

And, photos that brightens my day anytime!: my fav church kids :D


little hannah


jonjon!!!

Aren't those the most angelic faces you've ever seen!
Their innocent faces are so comforting :) reminds me to be a child once in a while, letting go of the multitude of trivia we deem all too important.
everything's not that bad afterall.

(:

And and and most importantly photo credits to Tiffany! Go see her facebook album of our church kids(: the delightfullest thing really!
__________________

(aiyooooooooh hannah and jonjon are the cutest thingssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )