October 04, 2009

DAY 0

uh oh uh oh! what would my mama do~
haha oh noes im going crazy!

Promo starts TMR! which means it ends in exactly 5 days! WHOO count down!
Oh noooo i hope i survive. i need 3 As. Which may be possible with a miracle.
okay chem math bio! gogo!

Haha. I cant wait for promos to end!

Something to make things better :) Found this photo from a few months ago in my computer =]]
Some day very long time ago i was studying in my room, and i suddenly heard a loud BAM! then a huge SQAWK! and I turned around to see a bird flying away.

So yes, the joker of a crow slammed into my window headon. Ouch.....

But the funniest thing is that it left a mark on my window HAHAAAHA.


I have bird oil on my window!

Hahahaha poor bird..... must have been really painful. It probably suffered a head concussion and had to go to avianhospital.
Havent wiped the window since. Theres still a little trace there... :)

Haha i kinda feel bad for being happy about the bird's misfortune.

Okay I'll repent.......