March 09, 2010

Stressed out. I never felt so much like my head was gonna explode before.
Today was an off day for good A level results. Finally had time to mug.
But in the end, i spent my whole day in the dance studio and at city hall. Its not anybodys fault im just irritated at the fact that i have no time to do anything i want. i dont even have time to do what i dont want -mug.
Gonna have to travel for 3 hours tomorrow, waste my precious time on the train and bus
March holidays is just packed with dance. every single day except tuesday.
I hate it when i get lousy results not because i didnt study hard enough but because i dont have the time to.
It irks me when teachers sigh and go "you better study hard for your block tests!" because its not like i dont want to, but i dont get the chance to.

I wished i had more time
wished i had less stuff to do
wished my parents could be more supportive
wished i was super smart so i could ace without having to study.
But wishes never come true.

Back to reality.
Im going mad (pun intended)
I have lots of stuff to do.
I need to mug like crazy.
Its a terrible week and its not gonna get better